Search This Blog

Monday, July 26, 2010

Hurry Up and Wait

So we are still waiting on our orders but in the meanwhile I keep getting updates and questions answered from our wonderful sponsors in Alaska.  Our "To Do" list is getting out of control and at some point we have to just sit down and knock some of the things off the list.  Everytime I add something to the list, I can feel my chest tighten up more and more, but then Christina sends me a picture of a moose calving in the street where we're about to live, and then I smile inside and wish we could leave today!  I've been working on Ellie to get her excited but at 2yrs old, that excitement has to be renewed almost daily.  At first I asked if she was ready to go to Alaska and she would answer "NO! No Laska" and had no idea what she was talking about.  Nowdays, her answer is "YES Ma'am!!" and still has no idea what she's talking about but it makes me laugh which in turn makes her laugh, which in turn makes Garrett laugh.  So for now, just talking about Alaska makes our family happy :o). 

No comments:

Post a Comment